CDB is now available in its most purest form!
What is CBD?
Cannabidoil, or CBD, is a compound found in the hemp plant that, unlike THC, does not induce any feelings of being “high” or “stoned.” Instead, CBD is used primarily for medicinal purposes such as reducing symptoms of anxiety, stress, depression, and easing physical pain and inflammation. CBD can also interact with dopamine receptors, which play a crucial role in regulating many aspects of behaviour and cognition, including motivation and reward-seeking behaviour. Animal studies have demonstrated that CBD directly activates multiple serotonin receptors in the brain. These interactions have been implicated in its ability to reduce drug-seeking behaviour.
How do you use CBD Isolate?
CBD Isolate is an extremely multi-faceted product that gives users the freedom to use it in their preferred way.
Some popular uses include:
- Making your own tinctures or capsules
- Mixing it in to smoothies or other foods (don’t worry, it is free of smell and taste)
- Place a small amount under your tongue
- Blend it into honey, agave nectar, or your sweetener of choice
- Add to coffee, tea, or baked goods
- Dab it – add some to your shatter
- Smoke it – sprinkle a bit into your joint or blunt
- Mix some into your favourite moisturizer